Page-Wheatcroft & Co. Ltd. is a senior level executive search firm. Established in Dallas during 1981, the firm works on a retained basis only to identify leaders for professional services, law firms, technology, private equity and financial services companies. Today, the firm operates from Dallas.
- We are frequently retained to identify senior partners to lead geographic or functional areas for consulting firms, law firms, technology and financial services companies.
- The firm is led by Stephen Page, founder and CEO. Stephen has extensive experience serving law firms, consulting firms, technology and financial services companies.
- In addition to identifying CEO’s and building leadership teams, the firm provides strategic advisory and Board development services.
A large percentage of executive search assignments fail for a variety of reasons. To ensure the success of our engagements, we work with leadership teams and business owners to:
- Create a Hiring Committee for the position and implement a consulting process designed to create a detailed Position Description aligning the Hiring Committee to the search objective.
- Develop a comprehensive Candidate List to focus the hiring effort.
- Pursue a senior level approach to recruiting the best candidates.
- Rigorously close the selected candidate.
Our proven approach has resulted in a 95+% successful search completion rate since the firm’s inception.
In addition to providing senior level executive search services, Page-Wheatcroft & Co. Ltd. works with Boards and business owners to achieve growth, M&A and capital acquisition objectives.
CLIENTS WE HAVE SERVED INCLUDE
In addition to providing senior level executive search services, Page-Wheatcroft & Co., Ltd. works with Boards and business owners to achieve growth, M&A and capital acquisition objectives. Strategic Services engagement examples include:
- For a global professional services company, facilitated a $1 billion direct investment in a pre IPO transaction.
- For a global strategy consulting firm, built an IT strategic consulting group and delivered a $20 million “flywheel client”.
- For a global Utility company, helped win a $1+ billion outsourcing project to privatize the water supply for one of the world’s largest city’s.
- For a leading Business Intelligence company, developed breakthrough distribution partnerships with global professional services and technology companies.
The firm is led by Stephen Page, founder and CEO.
- Stephen has extensive experience with law firms, consulting firms, technology and financial services companies.
- Stephen was born in London, worked with British Telecom and American technology companies in Europe and restructured financial services companies in the United States before founding the firm.
- He is a graduate of Harvard’s inaugural Leadership in Professional Services Firms program. Stephen is a Board Member of River Logic Inc., a leading Prescriptive Analytics, Business Intelligence company and Founder of the Vintage Racing League, Inc., a community for people who love racing and cars.
- Additionally, Stephen is a Board Member of Cool Communities, Inc., an enterprise software company that creates proprietary communities for large companies, celebrities and associations.
Campbell Center - 8350 N. Central Expressway, Tower 1, Suite 1900, Dallas, TX 75206, USA